Type http://www.shayfresh.com in your URL address browser, and see you at my new spot!
I’m feeling extra generous today! I have one $25 iTunes giftcard for someone brave enough to purchase 4 copies (in a single order!) of my book BLACK LOVE: Challenging the Status Quo. I’ve been close friends with iTunes lately! Here’s … Continue reading
Written by Sadiki Bakari – http://www.sadikibakari.com Cover art by Rasta Asaru Escott El – http://www.krop.com/artofra/
“I’ve completed reading your book Black Love and I must say those were some of the most thought provoking words I have come across in some time. It is a necessity to be reminded of the importance of spreading love, … Continue reading
“Every religion on the planet, and there are so many more than you are even aware of, has the potential of absolute thriving. But when you think that you must prove that you have the only one that is right—and … Continue reading
No matter what circumstances come into my existence, I am always healthy, intelligent, and living abundantly!
As I am surrounded by 30 copies of books to be signed for 30 wonderful people, I pondered on how blessed I am to have the support of the community; who has an interest in the message I am sharing. … Continue reading
Los Angeles! You have two events to look forward to this weekend. Please support me and my husband’s quest to serve our community with our talent, and enriched products. First up….ME! I have honor of joining the dynamic artist and … Continue reading
When we received a letter to introduce new ownership of our apartment community, I knew something was up. When the obnoxious sounds of vacant apartment units being ripped apart, then made anew, I knew something was stirring. Every unit gets … Continue reading
It’s overwhelming when your task list looks more like a how-to guide to seek insanity. Let’s not even start on internet distractions (including that Osama madness) that keeps us up loooooong past bedtime. One website link to another….and another…most recent … Continue reading
Yesterday was a creative ‘slump’ for me, as juggling too many things without taking a break can stifle the creative flow at times. I received an email from a fashion accessory artisan who creates work that gives me chills (in … Continue reading
Movies? Nope. Dinner and bowling? Nah. Make-out session in the park? That came at another time. Ashra Kwesi lecture. The lecture changed my life, and confirmed what my subconscious had been mulling over for quite some time. That was about … Continue reading
I’m continuing the BLACK LOVE book signing ‘tour’, and I’m elated to bring my book to Blessed Love. This is going to be an intimate gathering, and I will be discussing some topics from the book as well as a … Continue reading
It’s like the anticipation of a 4-year old Standing outside with raised hands Covered with woolly mittens Beckoning for that enlarged snowflake To cut through cold air And find its warmth on tiny tongue – Fun. Anxious for what’s to … Continue reading
A friendly and vibrant elder woman purchased my book today, and in the midst of dialogue exchanged about familyhood, she mentioned that she was 73 years old (but looked every bit of 60). I asked her to sell me her … Continue reading
Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together:
- We can support Per Ankh Institute to help one of our sister organizations God’s House International finish their medical clinic in Freetown, Sierra Leone;
- We may assist KWANZAA365 complete their Sankofa Saturdays curriculum and resources to educate, edify and empower our youth in the VI and beyond;
- We may complete the 4 literary manuscripts prepared for publication for youth to learn to be masters of their destiny while serving the good of humanity;
- We may continue to provide educational and resourceful new media communications for our youth, families and communities as facilitated through LIB Networks, InnerLightRadio, Harambee Radio Networks, Per Ankh Mediaworxs and beyond;
- We may complete the sustainable construction of a holistic health and organic agricultural education center in Aswan, Egypt on lands donated to our charitable NPO NGO;
- We may support the sustainable development initiatives being spearheaded throughout the Virgin Islands and Caribbean to inspire youth to remain drug and crime free;
- We may support the NUWOMANRising LIVE UP healthcare, preventative health and safety education and empowerment movement for our Afrakan Caribbean Amerikan women and girls to create a face of health and wellness and decrease the rates of HIV/AIDS which are rampant in these regions;
- We may maintain our martial arts and sciences training programs with our Uat Nefer Aha Aaui Te school with a special focus for young men and women; and
- We may finish the construction of ecologically-sound centers for Per Ankh Khamniversity Institute’s projects while supporting other ventures making the world a better place holistically, environmentally, culturally and spiritually.
- & Much more is possible with your real support and others that share the mission-visoin of CHATS4LIFE with Per Ankh!